Free video downloading app
iTube is a free Android app that lets you download videos from streaming apps like YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, Vine, and many more.
Download Latest Version for Mac (44.53 MB) Advertisement. Android Data Recovery Pro for Mac is a file recovery app for your Android device. The app has been designed to enable you to quickly recover data such as contacts, messages, call history, photos, videos and other documents from all kinds of Android devices.
Videos on the go
There are three ways you can use the app to download videos:
- Download macOS Catalina for an all‑new entertainment experience. Your music, TV shows, movies, podcasts, and audiobooks will transfer automatically to the Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Podcasts, and Apple Books apps where you’ll still have access to your favorite iTunes features, including purchases, rentals, and imports.
- Apr 07, 2009 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 1.7.1 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Windows XP Service Pack 3 SP 3 Windows XP Service Pack 3 Build 5512 FINAL jDownloader 2.0 jDownloader is a file downloader.
- Download Android File Transfer 1.0.11 (1.0.442.1500) for Mac for free, without any viruses, from Uptodown. Try the latest version of Android File Transfer for Mac.
- Mar 15, 2011 Jaksta is the easiest way to download and convert Video, Audio and MP3s from the web to your Mac. Just open Jaksta, then play a video or song in your browser, and Jaksta saves a perfect digital copy to your Mac's hard disc, or converts it to several popular device formats like iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple TV, Android and more.
- Using the URL: You can copy and paste the URL of the specific video and start the download.
- Using extension add-ons: Click on the download button inside iTube and the video will start downloading.
- YouTube or other streaming platform extraction: Download the video directly from the streaming app to iTube.
More for you
iTube has plenty of features that would be beneficial to you. For example, you can download full HD and 4K videos directly from your phone and choose the quality you want. The app also has a 3x faster downloading speed, which is faster than any other video downloader. iTube also allows you to record videos directly from the streaming app; you can record video calls from FaceTime, Duo, Skype, and more.
Apps like PlayTube, Tubex, Snaptube, and YouTube Go only let you download from YouTube, while iTube has much more to offer, including:
- Video and audio converter: iTube lets you convert the audio and videos that you download. To do this, you have to activate the ‘Download then convert mode.’ This option supports over 100 video and audio formats. It can convert videos to play on Apple and Android devices. You can also convert them to play on game consoles and export videos to the iTunes library.
- Built-in media player: Download and listen to videos and songs on your phone or PC without limiting your OS.
- Multi-tasking process: iTube allows you to download batch videos and convert them all at once. Download an entire YouTube playlist with one URL or multiple videos with each video’s URL.
- Manage your video library: With iTube, you can build your video library with downloaded or local videos on your phone. It also lets you create playlists and gives you complete control of your music and videos.
Ready to get started?
You can download the APK, install it on your phone, and sign up for a free 30-day trial. If you don’t like the app, you can deactivate the account. If you have any issues within 30 days, you can get a refund.
iTube is an amazing app with fantastic features and would be an excellent addition to your app library.
Should you download it?
Yes. If you enjoy watching videos and listening to music, then this app is for you.
- Download high-quality videos and audio
- Download from multiple streaming apps
- iTube can optimize over 100 video and audio formats
- Manage your video and audio library
Download Copy And Call For Mac 1.0 Windows 10
- Documentation: https://dummyclicli.readthedocs.org/en/latest
The workflow supports the following steps
These actions are supported out of the box by the corresponding scripts under _CI/scripts directory with sane defaults based on best practices.Sourcing setup_aliases.ps1 for windows powershell or setup_aliases.sh in bash on Mac or Linux will provide with handy aliases for the shell of all those commands prepended with an underscore.
The bootstrap script creates a .venv directory inside the project directory hosting the virtual environment. It uses pipenv for that.It is called by all other scripts before they do anything. So one could simple start by calling _lint and that would set up everything before it tried to actually lint the project
Once the code is ready to be delivered the _tag script should be called accepting one of three arguments, patch, minor, major following the semantic versioning scheme.So for the initial delivery one would call
$ _tag –minor
Download Copy And Call For Mac 1.0 Full
which would bump the version of the project to 0.1.0 tag it in git and do a push and also ask for the change and automagically update HISTORY.rst with the version and the change provided.
So the full workflow after git is initialized is:
- repeat as necessary (of course it could be test - code - lint :) )
- commit and push
- develop more through the code-lint-test cycle
- tag (with the appropriate argument)
- upload (if you want to host your package in pypi)
- document (of course this could be run at any point)
This template is based on pipenv. In order to be compatible with requirements.txt so the actual created package can be used by any part of the existing python ecosystem some hacks were needed.So when building a package out of this do not simple call
$ python setup.py sdist bdist_egg
as this will produce an unusable artifact with files missing.Instead use the provided build and upload scripts that create all the necessary files in the artifact.
- First code creation
Release historyRelease notifications RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size dummyclicli-0.1.0-py3.7.egg(30.6 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 3.7||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size dummyclicli-0.1.0.tar.gz(53.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes|
Hashes for dummyclicli-0.1.0-py3.7.egg
Download Copy And Call For Mac 1.0 Version
Hashes for dummyclicli-0.1.0.tar.gz
Download Copy And Call For Mac 1.0 Pro