The One-Stop Destination for Flashcards and Writing Help
You can change its inverted pattern so it is more easily understood: “A day as black as this was never seen:” An ellipsis occurs when a word or phrase is left out. In Romeo and Juliet, Benvolio asks Romeo's father and mother if they know the problem that is bothering their son.
- Sync your flashcards with the Flashcard Hero iPhone/iPad¹ and Mac app with iCloud Drive (which is available for Windows). Share and collaborate: The file format is compatible with the Flashcard Hero Mac and iOS apps so you can open and edit decks made by others. ¹ The Flashcard Hero iOS/macOS apps are a separate purchase.
- Sep 29, 2018 As said, this app has two versions — Flashcard Hero and Flashcard Hero Lite. The full version costs $7.99. Its free version is somewhat limited. For instance, you can store a maximum of 20 cards in a deck. It also lacks Search, Image Support, iCloud Integration, Flashcard Download, and Sync feature.
- New versions of ERA since version 2.9.10 no longer contain WoG Scripts such as Map Options and Enhancements, Skills, Monsters and Heroes Enhancements and Balancing, Map Rules. The development has split and Bersy is working on new ERA versions and Igrik on WoG scripts. So in order to have all the options as.
- We have a wide collection of educational flashcard templates that you can personalize to suit a specific learning goal. These designs are free to edit, save, and print so you can power up someone’s learning journey. Browse through our library and find free flashcard templates that suit your needs.
Find quality resources to help you understand concepts, learn important information, and turn in well-researched assignments at your fingertips! Bolster your flagging inspiration with Cram, where you’ll have access to thousands of essays and flashcards submitted by students just like you.
Essays – All Types and Topics
Explore our vast collection of student-submitted essays for a fresh perspective on almost every imaginable topic. This includes:
- Case studies like those on the teamwork at Starbucks or the infamous Enron scandal
- Essays on an array of topics ranging from the importance of the 16th amendment to the colonial encomienda system
- Analyses of literature classics like To Kill A Mockingbird
- Critiques on movies such as Amadeus
- Opinion essays on subjects as diverse as the legality of homework and cheerleading as a sport to comparing the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One
Complete the last step of writing your essay by checking what you wrote in our all-in-one Writing Tool. Cram’s Writing Tool helps you detect grammar issues and accidental plagiarism. You can also add citations to your paper in MLS, APA, and Chicago styles. Take that step and turn your good paper into an excellent one that’s ready to be turned in.
Having trouble preparing for tests and exams? Look no further. Besides essay homework help, Cram also helps you memorize all that hard-to-remember information with online flashcards so that you ace your exams!
You can even make your own set with our web-based flashcard maker and export them to any device. Better yet, share them with your friends and classmates. The handy Cram app (available on Google Play and the App Store) also allows you to do all this and more, on the go.
Make your own flash cards and take the pressure out of test preparation. Flashcard Hero keeps track of what
facts you already know so you can focus on what you don’t know and save a lot of time.
Beyond your average-vocab-app: We made Flashcard Hero for those of you who want to fit more than a few words on each card. You can add images, lists, and use text formatting to structure your content. Cards even expand as you add more text so you can take notes during class and turn them into study cards later. All decks can easily be shared with others via the web.
- iCloud Drive integration (compatible with the Flashcard Hero iPhone/iPad app)
- 3 study modes: Answer covered, Multiple choice tests, Typing the answer
- Audio output (text to speech) of text on cards in over 30 languages
- Group cards by topic (e.g. text book chapters)
- Add images from your Mac and the Internet
- Text formatting (lists, bold font, italic,…)
- Change text color and highlight text
- Many deck cover styles
- Difficulty level for each card
- Group cards using the Leitner study system (similar to spaced repetition)
- Detailed study session summaries
- Take notes during class; cards expand automatically
- Import decks you already have (.tsv and .csv format, Quizlet.com)
- Share decks via the web
- Print decks
- Export as PDF and lecture notes
FOR TEACHERS AND EDUCATORS:
- Compatible with the Remote Control feature of the iOS app. You can use the iOS app as a remote to control the study mode on the Mac while you are projecting on a big screen.
This is just the beginning. If you’d like to see a certain feature, let us know through the feedback menu in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m in my first year at veterinary school and i apologize to grammar or spelling issues in advance (too much physiology to learn and not enough time)…I've used this app for every exam since i began vet school and just remembered to put a review up here. I usually take a set of notes in class and then that night convert anything applicable to flashcard form on my laptop…this app handles all kinds of flash cards great (and doesn’t require the internet which is an enormous positive for me)…i use images from my histology class on one side and descriptors/definitions or labels on the other side...these cards are then automatically saved on my iPad and my iPhone! (a huge game changer from undergrad for me) i study walking between classes, or even on my phone as i wait in line at the exam center...I just discovered the multiple choice question feature and thats been fantastic so far
i’ve already told many of my classmates..i can’t recommend this app enough..you can get really creative with the cards because they’re so easy to create in different ways
(….this may be the first or second review i’ve ever written for an app, but i’ve been getting great grades and felt whoever made this app deserves a major thank you from me)
The best flashcard app that I’ve found
This app is just great. It seems to have been designed for users first, and not as a controlled-use product for the seller. It’s flexible. It’s useable online and off. It syncs between my iphone, ipad, and mac. And it does a great job of rating and remembering each card’s level of difficulty. I’ve tried several flashcard apps. They all have their merits and their drawbacks. Now that I am using Flashcard Hero, I see no reason to look for another flashcard app. It’s worth every nickel.
Ok, so what are the drawbacks? If I stop to think about it obsessively, I might come up with a few, but nothing serious comes to mind. There is a way of using each app according to how the app is designed. So, I readily adapted to what Flashcard Hero’s design requires, and I’m happy. PLUS, the custer service has been excellent when I’ve had occasion to use it, which is, by now, not for a very long time.
Import from CSV to create your own...
No clear direction on importing from CSV. Tried to create multiple answers to questions in a book I am studying and it only takes the first “answer” field and no more questions. Need to fix this or provide clear instructions. I had thought that it was a limitation of the demo version and was not happy with the paid version has the same issue. If you export to TSV and then import from TSV, it doesn’t understand multiple questions. If importing a TSV, the options for using comma or semi-colon doesn’t work. The double quotes option isn’t an option. So, if you have a lot of questions that you want to do in a spreadsheet and import, it is a pain. It also seems that it can only import a certain amount of lines but doesn’t give any errors or indication of issues. If I import just a few lines, it’ll import but if I import 100 questions it just gives a blank screen and doesn’t import, even though the first several lines are the same ones used to import correctly.
Outside of that, it is basic and for the price it’s probably good if importing was fixed to be better than it is. The developer is very responsive, so I’ve changed from 1 star to 3 stars. Hopefully he can release a version that importing from CSV/TSV works correctly.
Hi, thanks for your feedback. To import cards in CSV format, create a new spreadsheet with two columns. Enter questions into the first column, answers into the second column, then save as CSV or TSV. Please note that importing multiple choice questions via CSV is not yet officially supported. However, I have a version under development that can do this. Feel free to get in touch by email and I'll import the cards for you with that special version. Cheers, Rico.
Mac Flashcard App
Download Flashcard Hero For Mac 3.2 Full
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Download Flashcard Hero For Mac 3.2 Free
Download Flashcard Hero For Mac 3.2 Version
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
Flashcards App Download
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.