A software oscilloscope attempting to mimic the aesthetic of old school ray oscilloscopes.
After starting the oscilloscope a welcome message is already loaded, press ▶︎ play to make sure your audio setup works. If it doesn't, open
Universal Software Oscilloscope Library 1.0.0 Download at Download32. Chart Data Acquisition Debugging Graph. Download File oscilloscopeDLL.zip, oscilloscopeDLL.zip (3.3 MB). Wavosaur for Mac 18.104.22.168 for Macintosh OS X - Free audio sample editor now available for Mac. Supports VST plug-ins.VST - Download Wavosaur for Mac 22.214.171.124 here. See user reviews. Post your comments. Download Oscilloscope Mac Software. Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi for Mac OS X v.1.7 The Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi was designed to be a unique several tracks real-time waveform renderer and comparator: it will let you visualize the content of multiple audio tracks on the same screen, then compare them using its X-Y view.
To open files you can either click the folder icon, or drag a file from Explorer/Finder/Nautilus/... to the application.
|e||Export to image sequence|
- Greg Fletcher on Karnaugh Map Analyzer 1.0 Free Download For Mac BEST. Apr 15, 2013 — SkyCiv Structural 3D is a cloud-based Structural Analysis software that allows users to model, analyze and design complex 3D structures.
- Download Universal Software Oscilloscope Library for Windows to view and use oscilloscope GUI library for data simulation, debugging, and acquisition.
For more information
- either visit the user page at oscilloscopemusic.com/osci.php
Things are moving around a bit sometimes.Make sure to read these instructions before each build.
- Download and unzip Openframeworks 0.10.1
- Open the folder apps/myApps/ (in the OpenFrameworks folder)
- Clone the repository with submodules:
git clone --recursive https://github.com/kritzikratzi/Oscilloscope.git
- Download the binary release for ofxAvCodec from https://github.com/kritzikratzi/ofxAvCodec/releases/tag/0.2
- Replace the addons/ofxAvCodec/libs with the libs folder from the download
Compiling with XCode (OSX11.5+)
- Add the
--deepvalue to the
Other Code Signing Flagskey in the Build Settings tab
- Open apps/myApps/oscilloscope/Oscilloscope.xcodeproject and then Build&Run
- (Optional) Sign&Notarize with apple: Copy
osx-config.sh, then run
scripts/dist.sh osx 1.1.0
You can also build with
make && make run on the command line. The resulting build will have no icon/no proper name/no retina support.
Compiling with Visual studio 2017
The shell commands can be run from a git bash, cygwin, msys, or any other shell emulator.
- Open oscilloscope.sln and Build&Run
Compiling with make in Linux
This is a full install including OF (thx rrolison68!)
See scripts/readme.md for the full distribution process.
Package the software
- for osx run
scripts/dist.sh $platform $version
- platform is one of
osx linux linux64 win64
- version is whatever version you want, e.g.
- https://github.com/subwolf/ Linux support
- https://github.com/s-ol/ Linux support
- Openframeworks. A creative coding library. The larger part of it is licensed as MIT/BSD.
- FFmpeg and ofxAvCodec. FFmpeg is the encoder/decoder library and licensed under the gpl/lgpl 2.1. The binaries included here were compiled to comply with the lgpl. A copy of the LGPL together with instructions how the library was compiled for each platform can be found in the
- The sourcecode for this application is freely available on github.
The application comes in 3 flavors (Default, Debug and Reload) and packed in two formats(.zip for windows users and .tar.gz for Linux users). If you don’t know what to download, just usethe Default App in the zip package.
Download last release (beta):
- lock-in+pid-0.1.1-3-devbuild [zip,tar]
- lock-in+pid-0.1.1-3-devbuild_DEBUG [zip,tar]
- lock-in+pid-0.1.1-3-devbuild_RELOAD [zip,tar]
- lock-in+pid-0.1.0-48-devbuild [zip,tar]
- lock-in+pid-0.1.0-48-devbuild_DEBUG [zip,tar]
- lock-in+pid-0.1.0-48-devbuild_RELOAD [zip,tar]
- lock-in+pid-0.1.0-25-devbuild [zip,tar]
- lock-in+pid-0.1.0-25-devbuild_DEBUG [zip,tar]
- lock-in+pid-0.1.0-15-devbuild [zip,tar]
The difference between flavors
The application itself is the Default flavor.The Debug flavor is just the same application but with a more debugginginfo printed all the time in the internal Red Pitaya log files (
/var/log/redpitaya_nginx/*.log) and is providedfor testing and development purposes.The Reload flavor has only one difference with the Default: it doesn’t loads the FPGA circuit on App loadingnor reset any memory reg value. This flavor is useful if you already made an FPGA configurationthrough the Default App, closed the browser and then you want to get control again of that FPGA without resettingall the register values.
First, you need an already running RedPitaya environment. If you don’t knowhow to prepare the device SDCard, just follow theRedPitaya help page instructions
To install the web application you need to upload the
rp_lock-in_pid folderto the RedPitaya device in the path
/opt/redpitaya/www/apps/. You can do that with several SSH clients.
If the device is connected to an standard dynamic-ip network (any standard router for internet access, any public network or network with DHCP) you can access de RedPitaya device using this name:
where XXXXXX are the last 6 digits of the device MAC address. The MAC address can be find in the Ethernet port of thedevice:
In this case, would be:
rp-F113D5.local. This is an automatic name assignation made through ZeroConf system.
After that, you can access several RedPitaya services using this address, for example:
- Web Applications: In your web browser…
- Remote login: From a console application (linux):
- Find IP address: From console:
For more information or other options, refer toRedPitaya connect help
Use PuTTY toget shell access to the RedPitaya Operative System (Linux) and run the command
rw (default user: root, default pass: root):
Then use WinSCP to upload the
lock-in+pid folder to
If you want to use the remote control tools you need to copy the
/root/py in the RedPitaya device.
Automatic login for PuTTY
For the while, you can follow this site instructions (using your RP address
rp-XXXXXX.local instead of the ip address of that example, 192.168.0.100)
The key generated in that example can also be used in WinSCP
rw, in a Terminal console run:
rp-XXXXXX.local is the device address (copy & paste if you want).
Then upload the
Download Ioscilloscope For Mac 1.0 Full
You can use any SSH file transfer client, like FileZilla of gftp.
scp command (comes with linux) from console:
Script for automatic upload
The installation package includes a bash script to automatically uploadthe application to the RedPitaya device.
Run from the uncompressed folder path:
Configure automatic login into RP
Oscilloscope App For Pc
It’s useful to automate the login procedure to get into RedPitaya console withouttyping user and password each time. To do this you need to have an SSH key. If youdon’t have one, create it with this command in localhost console:
If it ask you for Pass Phrase, just hit enter key
Then upload the public key to RP:
Now you should be able to login without a password: